Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hello and welcome to all my footloose new followers....

I just wanted to say hello, and thank you so much for stopping by!  I'll try and pop in to visit you all when I can but it may take a while to do a complete tour, as my Followers widget is a flighty, timourous beastie that is frightened of bright lights and loud noises.  Consequently it lurks in the dark and only appears (and erratically at that) in the late hours of the evening, shortly before bedtime (for me), so my window of opportunity to go visiting is short.  During the bright hours of the day, it, and therefore all the identities of my fellow revellers, is noticeably absent.  Sigh!  But fear not, I know you're out there somewhere, I just don't know who some of you are...yet.

And also a big thank you to all the people who've popped up the stairs to the attic to throw their names in the old top hat to be in my OWOH Giveaway...it's wonderful to meet you all, and I must say, as an ego massaging exercise this is par excellence...everyone has such lovely things to say about my work that at this rate, I won't be able to fit my head down the stairs soon!

Oh, and yes, there really is a top hat (though not the best pic of me...yet another photo of Chris with her eyes shut)!


3 comments:

KeLLy aNN said...

Hello!
Looking forward to wandering through Your House....

Ruthie Redden said...

love the top hat, i always wanted one of those!! its suits you too x

A mermaid in the attic said...

Hi there Kelly, feel free, sorry about the mess! Thanks Ruthie, I've wanted one since I was 16 and this year I decided, dammit, what's stopping me from getting one?! I realised it was because I didn't think I could ever wear it, so there was only one way to fix that..buy it and then I'll HAVE to wear it! It's a bit hot for it now though, but come Autumn I'll be back into it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails